I have some goals for 2013: crafty, personal, and professional. I thought I would share them with you because once I put them out there, it is harder to go back on them. Here are my crafty goals:
- a new alternating Friday post called “Felt Friday” which will feature a new (and free!) felt pattern every other Friday for the entire year.
- learn 12 new quilt block techniques. Here are three on my list: herringbone, criss cross, and pinwheel. I also signed up for this free Craftsy class.
- work with zippers, probably in the form of a little clutch (if you have a favorite tutorial for zippers, please let me know!).
- figure out how to do buttonholes.
- figure out how to take better care of my sewing machine. This class might help me with this.
- successfully achieve screenprinting on fabric. By successfully, I mean create work I like and am proud of.
- do more blog hops.
- do at least 10 projects from 1-2-3 Sew (which I will blog about).
More on my other resolutions in a different post…