I finished the last of my handprinted fabric for the fabric swap I am participating in. They will be mailed off to all parts of the world (no exaggeration) on Monday. Here’s a couple shots of some of the other fabric I printed. These were all done on 100% organic cotton fabric that I first hand dyed. Once the dyeing process was completed (I did sort of a marble look), I block printed each one with blocks I carved, based on my original designs. One I did just the large asterisk shape; the other is a circular design with a leaf and three berries. I am pretty happy with how they turned out and hope the recipients like them, too!
I included a little bonus in each package, too.